- Catholic Schools Week 2018
Catholic Schools Week 2018
- Sunday, January 28, 2018 - Celebrating Our Parish and Families Students and families celebrate Mass. All are welcome 8:00, 10:30 and 6:00 Students participate in Masses. Breakfast after Sunday Masses in the Holloway Center by Home/School Association. Student entertainment and projects displayed.
- Monday, January 29, 2018 - Celebrating Our Faculty, Staff, and Volunteers Students and staff begin the day with a prayer service at 9:15. All are welcome to join us. Students write thank you notes to our volunteers with a gift. Cookie trays are taken to our community helpers.
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - Celebrating Our Faith All are welcome to join us at Adoration in church from 1:15 – 2:10.
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - Celebrating Our Students School Mass at 8:05. All are welcome. Spelling Bee @ 10:00 in the gymnasium. Please come and watch our super spellers. Students write thank you notes to their parents for the gift of Catholic education. A movie in the gymnasium for all the students at 12:30.
- Thursday, February 1, 2018 - Celebrating Our Vocations SPIRIT DAY – Wear your blue and white. Students will participate in fun S.T.R.E.A.M. activities/stations from 8:45-11:15 in the morning. Students will decorate rocks with label #catholicschoolsrock #stmarydixon and hide throughout Dixon letting all know our schools rock. Students write gratitude letters to Bishop Malloy, Fr. Romke and Fr. Easton to celebrate Consecrated Life. Volleyball Game at 1:15 winners play the 8th graders.
- Friday, February 2, 2018 - Celebrating Our Catholic School Community All school Mass at Newman Central Catholic High School.10am. All are welcome to join this beautiful celebration as all our Catholic schools in the deanery come together with Bishop Malloy and all our deanery priests and deacons to celebrate liturgy!
Parents, Grandparents, and Friends……... Please join us at the All Schools Mass at Newman High School in Sterling on Friday, February 2nd at 10:00 a.m. This Mass will conclude our Catholic Schools Week celebration.